PF Harry Giles, Freshman, Duke
- Overall Rank: 2017 Draft, #1
- Power Forward Rank: #1
- Current Mock Draft Position: Round 1, Pick 1 by Boston Celtics
- Explosive, athletic, springy big man.
- Excellent rebounder.
- Strong defensive potential.
- Good length (7’3 wingspan).
- Potential to develop a 3 point jump shot.
- Hustle, energy.
- Knee injuries. Missed his entire senior season.
- Can get pushed around down low.
- Turns the ball over quite a bit.
- Not overly polished offensively.
- Poor free throw shooter.
- Not the best playing with his back to the basket.
- Harry Giles has the ability to be an All Star big man at the NBA level, but he will need to develop, especially on offense. Like most high school big men, he relies on sheer raw ability to overpower opponents. If he can clean up his turnovers and learn some post moves, that would really help him out. Of course, his knee issues will always be a concern.
NBA 2K17 OVR – 77