Will not be the most exciting read, but here go my predictions, thanks to the awesome site http://www.nflplayoffpredictor.com
Click on the team name to see game by game picks.
- The Steelers offense will be very good. So good that they will win their seventh championship.
- The Vikings will finally end their playoff struggles and make it to the Super Bowl. Kirk Cousins was the piece that will get them over the top.
- The 49ers new brass has rebuilt the team quite well. They are very solid on both sides of the ball.
- Same with the Chargers front office. If Philip Rivers can hold on for one more year, they could have a special season. That defense is mega talented.
- It was only one off season, but the game may have passed Jon Gruden by. They had a miserable off season and draft.
- The Patriots will once again have the division won by early November. However, in this scenario, they had to play a Wild Card game and could not advance.
- The Cowboys better get sixteen games out of Ezekiel Elliott and the running game, because the passing game looks to be very weak. They need skill position help bad.
- The Bills better have enjoyed that playoff performance because it could be another decade plus. I would be immensely shocked if Josh Allen was the answer.
- The Jaguars and Titans could take a small step back, and the Texans should be better. If Andrew Luck can bounce back, and if his shoulder is not shot, that could be a four horse race in the AFC North.
- The Ravens had a great run, but bad salary cap management and even worse drafting has finally cought up to one of the NFL’s better franchises. This could be a very tough year.
- The Legion of Boom is dead. It is hard to completely write off a team led by Russell Wilson, but it could be a tough year in Seattle.
- The Rams are all in, but we have seen teams like this blow up before. I do not think the Rams will fall apart, but I could see them missing the playoffs.
Generated By The NFL Playoff Predictor